The project has been initiated and implemented by German-Ukrainian Fund with financial support from the German Government, which for 20 years has been successfully promoting the development of micro, small and medium enterprises in Ukraine. Strengthening SMEs is a strategic priority for the German-Ukrainian Fund, because this business segment is the foundation for the successful development of the state in the long run.
First Financial Fair aims to promote effective cooperation of banks, as well as other financial institutions and SMEs. All guests of the Fair will be able to get information about:
- GUF new program to support SME financing through partner banks;
- SME development strategy 2020 and European experience in implementing policies to support SMEs;
- current bank loan program for entrepreneurs;
- international experience in financial support of SMEs through the example of such countries as Georgia, Armenia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan;
- alternative sources of funding;
- practical advice on business development.